Halopower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHats The most amount of teamwork youve seen in a game?

3 posters

Go down

WHats The most amount of teamwork youve seen in a game? Empty WHats The most amount of teamwork youve seen in a game?

Post by =M@v3r1ck= Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:49 am

Lets face it when you join a team server on Halo 1 PC and Halo2, everyone goes on their own merry little way and just randomly shoots anything of the opposite color that moves. Team works a little better on halo 2 since there a mic, and ppl in halo1 dont wanna stop to type. But honestly was there ever a time where you saw your team (not counting every1 being good friends or clan buds) work together to win? affraid
=M@v3r1ck=
=M@v3r1ck=
Hunter
Hunter

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-11-24

http://www.freewebs.com/tgs117/

Back to top Go down

WHats The most amount of teamwork youve seen in a game? Empty Re: WHats The most amount of teamwork youve seen in a game?

Post by angry_mango Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Im pretty sure that I played with some japanese kids. man.....I didn't really have to do anything..
angry_mango
angry_mango
Grunt
Grunt

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Back to top Go down

WHats The most amount of teamwork youve seen in a game? Empty Re: WHats The most amount of teamwork youve seen in a game?

Post by =M@v3r1ck= Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:10 pm

cool. But make sure to check the rules. Your not supposed to post in old topics. So yeah this might be locked. But no biggie just be more careful.
=M@v3r1ck=
=M@v3r1ck=
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Dragon Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:17 pm

^

As long as it's not spam it's not a big deal.

IRT:

The most team work I've seen is basically my little brother and three of his friends trying to hunt me down during 3 on 1 Halo 2 matches. They'll usually do the following :

1) Screen whore

2) Steal eachothers kills

3) Screen whore some more

4) yell out my location to eachother

5) did I mention screen whore?
-----

I usually dominate these matches so it's no big deal.
Black Dragon
Black Dragon
Hunter
Hunter

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by angry_mango Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:58 am

my cousin does a lot of screen whoring, and denies it each time, but whenever we have different t.v.'s going, he sucks ass, big time.
angry_mango
angry_mango
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by =M@v3r1ck= Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:51 am

when i play halo2 up my friends, all we do is screen whore eachother
=M@v3r1ck=
=M@v3r1ck=
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by angry_mango Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:16 pm

its no fun, unless you postively cant find eachother, then its understandable..
angry_mango
angry_mango
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Dragon Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:12 pm

^

Tbh that's really marginally excusable on some of the larger maps like Foundation, Colossus and Coagulation. But on maps such as Turf, Beaver Creek and Lockout its really annoying, especially if someone has the sword on the latter.
Black Dragon
Black Dragon
Hunter
Hunter

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by angry_mango Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:19 am

yeah, I totally agree.

but what can you do...
angry_mango
angry_mango
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum